Interest? - OSEG

From circuitbending to homebrew stompboxes & synths, keep the DIY spirit alive!
synthdude
Common Wiggler

Interest? - OSEG

Post by synthdude »

Hi folks,

I designed a panel and PCB for Electric Druid's "One Shot Event Generator". I made these for myself and I was wondering if anyone would like one for themselves. I am offering them fully built or as a DIY project. You can buy the PCB and Panel from me and you can get the programmed PIC from Tom at his website. This is an all SMD board but it is very easy to build with very few parts. All parts are easily available at Mouser and Tayda. Check out the vid demo I made.

https://electricdruid.net/product/onesh ... generator/

SyndieBot2000XL
Common Wiggler

Re: Interest? - OSEG

Post by SyndieBot2000XL »

I often find myself ogling these chips but I don’t have any kind of design chops to put them to use. Very cool. :tu:
It began as a mistake.
synthdude
Common Wiggler

Post by synthdude »

Thanks! I have done a few other modules from Electric Druid like the "VCADSR Envelope Generator" and the "Tap LFO". It took a long time to get to the finished module but they work and are lots of fun! I have been thinking of doing a module for the "Flangelicious" flanger next.
SyndieBot2000XL wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:05 am I often find myself ogling these chips but I don’t have any kind of design chops to put them to use. Very cool. :tu:
SyndieBot2000XL
Common Wiggler

I’m putting together my parts orders now and I’ve found that Mouser is out of the resettable fuse 530-0ZCJ0010FF2E. Is there a drop in substitute for that part? Is it possible for me to replace it with something else entirely, a 10 ohm resistor say?

Edit: not a huge deal if not - I can just order it from digikey, although I’d rather not have to spend the shipping on ordering from a third supplier...
It began as a mistake.
synthdude
Common Wiggler

Post by synthdude »

SyndieBot2000XL wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:01 pm I’m putting together my parts orders now and I’ve found that Mouser is out of the resettable fuse 530-0ZCJ0010FF2E. Is there a drop in substitute for that part? Is it possible for me to replace it with something else entirely, a 10 ohm resistor say?

Edit: not a huge deal if not - I can just order it from digikey, although I’d rather not have to spend the shipping on ordering from a third supplier...
Its not mandatory to put it in there. It is there to protect the circuit from an short. You can just bridge it with a wire and it will work.
SyndieBot2000XL
Common Wiggler

Perfect, thank you :tu:
It began as a mistake.

Return to “Music Tech DIY”