This oscillator can generate number of sounds with diverse spectral content and combine them in various proportions. Kotelnikov can be used as a usual oscillator in a traditional subtractive synthesizer system, but it is also possible to use it as a complete voice module as it features shaped timbres, envelope generator and amplitude modulation.
- The sound engine sampling rate is locked to pitch and varies from 4.2 to 133 kHz, which gives very clear highs and uniform spectral content over the full range.
- The Pitch resolution is 6 cents and CV input sampling rate is 6 kHz, which gives smooth analogish FM-ready CV response.
- Analogue Amplitude Modulation input is bipolar, linear, rail-to-rail.
- User-updatable wavetables and user-friendly audio bootloader (MCU version 1.1)
- DRUID: Collection of Electric Druid VCDO wavetables (used with permission)
- ATTACK: Interleaved dark/bright wavetables pairs
- HARMONIC: Frequency-relative sinewaves
- HD: Selected 12-bit wavetables
The Transient Generator has 3 modes: AD/AR envelope generator or resettable LFO. Total time range of 0.4µs–10s is divided into 3 subranges. This generator is internally connected with FM and WM inputs, which helps you to achieve fluent, alive sound with no wires at all.
Pitch: 7 octaves range (C0-C7), 6 cents resolution
DAC: 12-bit, variable sampling rate: 4.2–133kHz
Wavetables: 3x16 8-bit tables, 32 12-bit tables. 256 samples each.
Control ADC: 0–5v, 10-bit, 6kHz
Current draw @+12v: 50–80mA
Current draw @-12v: 20–50mA
DIY Full Kit (in stock)
Dealer in the US