My Setups:::: [inc. Travel Jig details]

Modular and other sound devices from BugBrand.

Moderators: Kent, BugBrand

BugBrand
Knowledge of Bugs

Re: My Setups:::: [inc. Travel Jig details]

Post by BugBrand »

Here are a few more pics / details of the travel jig which combines two 2Frame Desktops

Footprint is about 17.5" wide, 14.5" front to back
About 19" tall

DC/0V - these are just standard 2Frames - could be modified to have DC/0V on the back but frankly it works fine having the power at the regular position.
I then have two 3A power bricks fixed together & powered by a twin IEC mains cable.
4mm banana cables - one to join the frames and then a free-floater so I can easily attach other equipment.
IMG_20201102_123338.jpg
IMG_20201102_123357.jpg
IMG_20201102_123412.jpg
IMG_20201102_123443.jpg
BananaPlug
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by BananaPlug »

Looks like fun. Two DDSRS!
:nana:
Pagoda-100
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Pagoda-100 »

Figured this thread was somewhat close to what I am trying to figure out...
Up until sequence I have been running two 2x11FWs with two bricks. Now I am looking at my 1x11FW sitting in the closet and thinking I might have to make the jump to a 2x11FW "lower" and 3x11FW "upper". Mechanically It's not a problem as I plan to just make new cheeks to connect the 3x or a strap. Then use my version of Tom's rather smart removable stand. I don't do much "out of the house" patching so 3 bricks would not be the end of the world but got to wondering if I could do it in two bricks?
:hmm:
BugBrand
Knowledge of Bugs

Post by BugBrand »

I now have 5A(or so) bricks that are good for 3Frames if that's of interest.. I like a two power brick approach because then you can use a single-to-twin IEC main cable & it all works out very smoothly.
Pagoda-100
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Pagoda-100 »

Ah! perfect.
Stand by for request Tom.
BugBrand wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:51 pm I now have 5A(or so) bricks that are good for 3Frames if that's of interest.. I like a two power brick approach because then you can use a single-to-twin IEC main cable & it all works out very smoothly.
northerntao
Wiggling with Experience

Post by northerntao »

BugBrand wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:51 pm I now have 5A(or so) bricks that are good for 3Frames if that's of interest.. I like a two power brick approach because then you can use a single-to-twin IEC main cable & it all works out very smoothly.
Cool, I think we had emailed about that when I was asking about options for powering a 5frame - you drilled a hole in the bottom of a 1Frame so I could power it and a 2Frame with the same brick or maybe vice versa, away from my modular atm. I’ll hit you up for a “monster” brick with my next order.

Return to “BugBrand Devices”