Blacet, Metalbox, Synthasonic, PAiA and the rest.... a frac frenzy!
Moderators: Kent, luketeaford, Joe.
- Veteran Wiggler
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:55 am
- Location: Portland, OR USA
I just built a Serge WAD in a Frac-format for a customer. It uses the CGS-208 PCB so it is a deep module. Photos and such on my Frac WAD
- 90s ambient miscreant!!
- Posts: 740
- Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:08 pm
- Location: Surrey, UK
- hiding in the forest
- Posts: 2936
- Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:09 am
- Location: the Taiga, Sweden
- Dialing it in..
- Posts: 2170
- Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:31 am
- Location: North Jerz
Fellow North Jersey Synthaholic
- Common Wiggler
- Posts: 183
- Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:57 pm
- Location: Madison
Wow! Do you have any sound samples of this guy in action. I would love to hear this with the mini wave in action.