Intellijel Tetrapad Cheat Sheet

Cwejman, Doepfer, Erica, MakeNoise, Mutable instruments, TipTop Audio, Analogue Solutions, and much more! The world’s most popular format.
Be sure to look into MANUFACTURER SUB-FORA as well..

Moderators: Kent, Joe., luketeaford

companyofquail
Veteran Wiggler

Intellijel Tetrapad Cheat Sheet

Post by companyofquail »

i wanted a one page "manual" so i made this thing. please offer any criticism as i know this is just from one persons perspective, but writing this made me a pro at the tetrapad so i hope some others can print it out and it will help them.

i included one with smaller font and a picture of the LED colors, sorry for the distortion of the image but i am not good with computers.

feel free to copy paste this and change the language to fit your brain and share it anywhere else, this is completely open to anyone and i dont give a shit about people stealing it, i actually encourage it!
Attachments
Tetrapad Cheat Sheet.pdf
(80.51 KiB) Downloaded 169 times
Tetrapad Cheat Sheet (1).pdf
(57.86 KiB) Downloaded 169 times
Noisepan
Common Wiggler

Post by Noisepan »

Can someone explain the difference between the chord mode and keyboard modes? Is it not the same?
MATSmile
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by MATSmile »

You know that the most recent update combines LFO, Faders, Switches and Drum into a single mode
cg_funk
Wiggling with Experience

Post by cg_funk »

MATSmile wrote:You know that the most recent update combines LFO, Faders, Switches and Drum into a single mode
Wow, that sounds cool. I am thinking of getting this module to go into my controller skiff, but I wasn't sure based on how complicated the menu system is IMO.

I cannot seem to find this new LFO/Switches/Drum combined mode in the manual. How does it work?
https://intellijel.com/downloads/manual ... .09.13.pdf
exper
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by exper »

cg_funk wrote:
MATSmile wrote:You know that the most recent update combines LFO, Faders, Switches and Drum into a single mode
Wow, that sounds cool. I am thinking of getting this module to go into my controller skiff, but I wasn't sure based on how complicated the menu system is IMO.

I cannot seem to find this new LFO/Switches/Drum combined mode in the manual. How does it work?
https://intellijel.com/downloads/manual ... .09.13.pdf
It’s still beta currently, but it’s insanely simple. They couldn’t have done a better job of making the customizations as simple as possible. You push a button, and the pads make a pattern unique to each pad type. Select the one you want for each with the corresponding knob and that’s it.

Here’s where the beta is as well as the manual: https://forum.intellijel.com/t/tetrapad-2-0-beta/1043
______________________________________________________________________________________________

FT/S US only: MPD224, Traktor S2
cg_funk
Wiggling with Experience

Post by cg_funk »

Oh wow. That is more how I was dreaming the pad would work in the first place, where you can set the function of each slider separately! Awesome!! This totally makes me more excited about the Tetrapad.

Any idea when the new version will be available pre-installed? I will have to hold off on buying one till the update happens.
exper
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by exper »

cg_funk wrote:Oh wow. That is more how I was dreaming the pad would work in the first place, where you can set the function of each slider separately! Awesome!! This totally makes me more excited about the Tetrapad.

Any idea when the new version will be available pre-installed? I will have to hold off on buying one till the update happens.
The beta seems pretty stable so far. But the updates are super simple. Just need a usb cable.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

companyofquail
Veteran Wiggler

Post by companyofquail »

yes but i did not know it was stable yet. i will get on that this weekend when i have more time to update and play around. thank you!
Parnelli
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by Parnelli »

Thank you! All my manuals are on a tablet, so it's really a pain to go through the pages! :tu:
Noisepan
Common Wiggler

Post by Noisepan »

Does anyone have the zip for the beta installer? The link above gives me a 404 error
exper
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by exper »

Noisepan wrote:Does anyone have the zip for the beta installer? The link above gives me a 404 error
You don’t need the beta anymore. The site has the release version out.

https://intellijel.com/shop/eurorack/tetrapad/

Noisepan
Common Wiggler

Post by Noisepan »

exper wrote:
Noisepan wrote:Does anyone have the zip for the beta installer? The link above gives me a 404 error
You don’t need the beta anymore. The site has the release version out.

https://intellijel.com/shop/eurorack/tetrapad/
ah thank you very much!

Return to “1U & 3U Eurorack Modules”