Jardin De Sons Concrets Model 287e

Moderators: Kent, traffkin

Luman
Learning to Wiggle

Re: Jardin De Sons Concrets Model 287e

Post by Luman » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:35 am

I made a track using only the 287e as the sound source, if you are curious you can listen to it on my soundcloud :)

Listen to Il Suono Del Passato by Luca Manti on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/TJkSV

szzdz
Common Wiggler

Post by szzdz » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:00 pm

Luman wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:35 am
I made a track using only the 287e as the sound source, if you are curious you can listen to it on my soundcloud :)

Listen to Il Suono Del Passato by Luca Manti on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/TJkSV
sounds great also! love the fade in parts around 1:20. can you tell us a little more about the patch? would love to hear more about how you approach your keen/281e/292e setup in the picture.

Luman
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Luman » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:46 am

Thanks allot! The patch i made on Il Suono Del Passato, is actually based on the 287e as the main sound sources. I'm using the 282e to trigger the 287e and to open and close the 281e attack and decay randomly, the 281e then control the 292e low-pass gate. I'm using the 220 in actikey mode for note switching, all voltage and triggers are recorded into the 283 which tempo are being controlled by the 282e

I will try to share all of my patching on my upcoming tracks :)

dubstephead
Wiggling with Experience

Post by dubstephead » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:36 pm

traffkin wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:59 am
i'll put you on the list
seeasound wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:25 am
Yes me as well interested in purchasing from the next run please!
Me as well please!

Tonefloat01
Veteran Wiggler

Post by Tonefloat01 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:50 pm

I had a few questions regarding this module:

1. I understand that there are three recorders/playback units in this module but 50 seconds of recording time per ‘reel’ but there are 99 reels? How many seconds of recording do you have per each recorder/playback unit?

2. When you power off your system I understand that the recordings are saved. How many recordings can you have in the entire system? Are they recorded to a removable medium like an SD card?

3. If you fill up the memory of the module how do you go about deleting and/or offloading recordings (reels)?

4. What is the sampling resolution of the recordings? 16 bit? 48kHz? Mono obviously correct?

Sorry for the late questions, especially since these aren’t being produced anymore.
If they are going to do another run of these then I’d like to know these answers before taking the plunge.

Thanks in advance for your answers! :tu:
The space you occupy determines the time you live in.

traffkin
Veteran Wiggler

Post by traffkin » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:21 am

1. there're 80 'tapes' or 'reels' on the internal micro sd card, each 'tape' consists of 99 'zones' of ~50 seconds each.

2. recordings are on the sd card, as well as all other data (presets etc).

3. deleting is explained in the manual, offloading will be possible via Wormhole or Ground Control computer.

4. 16bit 48khz, mono
Tonefloat01 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:50 pm
I had a few questions regarding this module:

1. I understand that there are three recorders/playback units in this module but 50 seconds of recording time per ‘reel’ but there are 99 reels? How many seconds of recording do you have per each recorder/playback unit?

2. When you power off your system I understand that the recordings are saved. How many recordings can you have in the entire system? Are they recorded to a removable medium like an SD card?

3. If you fill up the memory of the module how do you go about deleting and/or offloading recordings (reels)?

4. What is the sampling resolution of the recordings? 16 bit? 48kHz? Mono obviously correct?

Sorry for the late questions, especially since these aren’t being produced anymore.
If they are going to do another run of these then I’d like to know these answers before taking the plunge.

Thanks in advance for your answers! :tu:

Tonefloat01
Veteran Wiggler

Post by Tonefloat01 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:47 pm

Thank you for the information regarding your module.
I had no idea that you could have so many individual recordings saved internally.
This module would be awesome to add to a Buchla system and if you do make another run of these please add me to the waiting list.
:tu:
The space you occupy determines the time you live in.

Return to “Keen Association”