my initial idea was to control or to sequence with gates and logic, but I'm having a hard time to remember or to forsee the outcome.
So I made a Logic Gate Explorer in Google Sheets. It's based on the use of the A-160-2 (ClockDivider 2 in Gate mode with 'reversed' Gates, so its starting with 'LOW' Gates) and the A-166 Dual Logic Module.
- You can explore Logic gates up to three inputs for 128 Steps
- Select the gate division 1 to 3 and the cell color changes accordingly to the logic functions and selected divisions
- To use only two inputs, select 'none' for division 3
- The XOR-Row behaves like the XOR-Output on the Doepfer A-166 module. I found out it's different to the XOR Functions in Excel/gSheets
- As for now the following divisions are supported: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, 16, 17, 32, 64
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Feel free to use it to your liking. If you find any errors, let me know.
Edit: Added 11,13 and 17 divisions