Some excess Oakley stock for sale (Updated 4th March 2021)

Discussion and support for users and builders of Oakley Sound musical products.

Moderators: Kent, Synthbuilder

Synthbuilder
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Some excess Oakley stock for sale (Updated 4th March 2021)

Post by Synthbuilder » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:02 am

From time to time I will have some excess stock I'd like to sell. If interested then please get in touch via the usual e-mail.

Complete Oakley System 2 x 10U wide cases

Price is 2100GBP. Shipping will be 50GBP to UK. Personal collection is preferred, I'm based in NW England near Carlisle.

Case 1: midiDAC, VCO Controller, VCO, VCO, SVCO-A, ADSR/VCA, ADSR/VCA
Case 2: VRG, Sample/Slew, VC-LFO, Multimix, Fourmix, COTA, DLF, Overdrive-II, Dual VCA-X, Router

Both 19" steel rack cases are 300mm deep and directly mains powered with standard IEC mains sockets on the rear. The IEC leads will only be included if the buyer is based in the UK.

This system was built by me here at Oakley Sound HQ for my own use and modules vary from around ten years old to less than a year old. The system is in good condition (but not brand new) and fully working. I'm selling this to make way for other projects I'm developing.

More photographs are available on request.

Built and Tested Pre-populated boards

These are pre-populated circuit boards that have been built by me, and used to test the designs or that have been used in my modular. They don't include panels, knobs, power leads, etc. Shipping costs are as usual, 5GBP for UK and 12GBP for elsewhere.

Dual VCO Main Board issue 1

I will provide only the fully tested populated main board, and an unpopulated pot board to go with it. The price is 60GBP. The photograph below shows the main board in a completed module.

Tony
Last edited by Synthbuilder on Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:00 am, edited 13 times in total.

Return to “Oakley Sound Systems”