OXI ONE - Powerful and expressive sequencer for DAW, MIDI gear and Modular rigs

OXI ONE performative sequencer brought to you by
two partners: Manuel -engineer & project manager and Ales -marketing & administration.

Moderators: Kent, Oxi Instruments, CarlosUnch, manuwind

banedox
Common Wiggler

Re: OXI ONE - Powerful and expressive sequencer for DAW, MIDI gear and Modular rigs

Post by banedox » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:26 pm

Anyway to get the hardware and be a beta user? The arturia as to many quality issues.
I am trying to build a all in one eurorack controller with 104 to 84 hp in 3U+1u with a all in woodworked nice base a controller will fit in.
This looks perfect on a little tilted edge and lip. I would maybe even make a 1u passthrough module for all the cv outs.

CarlosUnch
Common Wiggler

Re: OXI ONE - Powerful and expressive sequencer for DAW, MIDI gear and Modular rigs

Post by CarlosUnch » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:48 pm

ADs, LFOs, motion recording, full chord and polyphonic support with a streamlined CV routing? Check, check, check.

CarlosUnch
Common Wiggler

Post by CarlosUnch » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:08 am

banedox wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:26 pm
Anyway to get the hardware and be a beta user? The arturia as to many quality issues.
I am trying to build a all in one eurorack controller with 104 to 84 hp in 3U+1u with a all in woodworked nice base a controller will fit in.
This looks perfect on a little tilted edge and lip. I would maybe even make a 1u passthrough module for all the cv outs.
Not at the moment.

We have plans regarding a less cumbersome way to connect all the 18 outputs to your rack :)

CarlosUnch
Common Wiggler

Post by CarlosUnch » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:30 am

Hey there,

Here's a visual explanation on how the arranger works.

Finnsta
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Finnsta » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:59 am

First of all I want to say I greatly look forward to this product and I have the highest hopes for it. I really want you to succeed with this thing.
Theres not much alternatives, the only things I can think of are the keystep pro and the cirklon. The keystep pro is a.ok but not being developed as it should. It's missing a lot of basic things. The cirklon is pretty much unobtainable and unaffordable. You wanna step in between those tho. If you want to win the whole market then you make an affordable cirklon.

Heres a list with functions I really want and need in a sequencer:

- an undo button, I want to be able to either undo the last action (for example 1 played note) or be able to undo the last action type (for example all notes you just played) by hitting shift + undo or something like that. So you can either undo everything you just did or only the last step

- clear sequence/clear pattern, delete all notes, delete everything pretty much ...

- velocity (MIDI and CV)

- modulation curves which can be pre-selected, drawn live with a knob or programmed on the pad matrix and slewed to make them not stepped.(MIDI and CV, not either or, both at the same time). The tablet would also be a good tool to nicely draw envelopes, would propably work better on it.

- drum rolls, have a drum channel playing a sequence, go into drum roll mode, hit the pad of that channel, over ride the playing sequence momentarily and fill it with a 16th note drum roll, if you want to put the icing on the cake make it selectable if the drum roll just plays 16th notes or an actual roll you can program in. It would be good if the drum roll only requires one finger, just select the drum roll mode, hit one pad, not having to hold down a pad, then having to hit another one, or even worse, having to use two hands for this. I want to able to quickly make a roll with one hand while I'm doing other stuff with my other hand. It would also be cool if you can roll drum channels which are currently muted. If you want to go next level you make it so the solo/mute/roll functions are all usable at the same time, so you can improvise new sequences with just those 3 functions on the fly.

- muting/unmuting/soloing tracks NEEDS TO BE easy as fuck, it needs to be doable without looking, one handed.

- another thing I would like to see is additional rotary encoders on top of the sequencer which are freely mappable. So you can control whatever you want and need at all times. I'm thinking 8 could fit ontop of the grid easily. You're propably thinking: But that makes the whole thing bigger and more expensive, also the developing would take a lot longer etc. ...., I understand that, however, ultimately I think you would want to make one device that gets rid of two other devices at the same time you know, make the other sequencers obsolete. I personally wouldn't mind a HUGE sequencer if that would be the only one I need. I also wouldn't mind paying twice as much as you are aiming for right now. I'm using 3 different sequencers right now, I still feel like I can't cover all the things I want to be able to do perfectly :D

- polymetrics for each sequence, different clock dividers for each sequence

- another thing I would like to see is the sequencer not only being able to be clocked from other devices but taking the master role. So you can actually start/stop Ableton Live with it in External Mode. Bonus points if its Ableton Link ready ;). Another thing that is an absolute must have for a sequencer is to have a reset out jack

"Edit: I know this is extremely unlikely, but is there any chance to have 2 rows of cv? Like it’s arranged now, but 16 more outputs directly below the existing row of cv/gate, for additional modulation"

This this this this this this, make it a modulation MONSTER, make it bigger, twice as high, wider, steeper, idc as long as you pack as much punch into as you you possibly can. Don't rush the release, instead take as long as you can to implement as many functions as requested while prioritizing as you see fit. Given you're already envisioning a Mk2 maybe you should make a Mk2 right away.

"About the sensitive pads, we have been thinking about it quite a lot. More componentes would be involved and hardware would become more expensive. Anywat It could be set as a certain campaing goal feature if a lot of people request it.
On the other hand, editing steps is so fast that you may not probably miss it a lot. Furthermore, you can connect any pad controller or keyboard to Oxi One to record real time."

I really think you should add velocity sensitive pads, you also should offer velocity outputs for the channels, so you can finger drum or play melodies while opening and closing a VCA, from barely opening it to fully opening it. That way you can implement velocity into modular easily. What you would need to do is to implement some sort of "scaling option" so you can choose how much the VCA is allowed to shut down or open up depending on how hard you hit. Some sort of lin/log/exp curve with min and max values.

Another thing I would love to see is to be able to easily select or draw in velocity envelopes. So you don't have to manually choose the velocity for each note if all you want is your hihats to slow fluctuate in loudness over 4 bars, it's so tedious to do that on the keystep pro, after I'm done setting the velocities for the first bar of the sequence it makes me program the sequence in my DAW and record it into the keystep pro since it's such a pain the ass to do ...

"Hi, I’ll definitely be following. I’d Like ability to record the arps and choose the pattern for the arp as well as 1.2 v/o. Also, different random implementations are cool (brownian walk, probability, and probability per step). Good luck and I look forward to this product."

I agree, pendulum, random, brownian and backwards are a must have. If you wanna go next level then add two modes that first play the evens then the odds and vice versa ;).

"We could remove the battery if nobody finds it useful and adjust the proce a little bit. Anyway, some doors would be closed for future possible applications if we do it.

I think going the battery route is an ok thing to do but not really neccessary, the product shouldnt suffer from having to have a battery, I'm not gonna take my sequencer to the park or into the living room. If you really want to be mobile you can always buy a powerbank with high capacity. I don't think it's a good idea to

Anyways, wall of text, you can see I'm excited and I want this to be an absolute success, whatever you do, you have my support. And again, don't rush it, I don't want this sequencer as quickly as possible, I want it to be the best version it could be when it comes out. So take your time, listen to the community and try to pack as much punch into it as possible. The market is really lacking a proper sequencer sadly. There are many good sequencers, some are even amazing, but they all lack something somehow ...

bmot
Ultra Wiggler

Post by bmot » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:18 pm

Bloody Nora, what an epic first post! Welcome to the forum finnsta.

Just to say, i agree with pretty much everything finnsta said, especially (1) the wish for at least one velocity sensitive pad (the two on my old RS7000 were fantastic), (2) i am fully onboard with waiting longer / paying a bit more if it means more hardware features, these can't be added later but software can always be updated and (3) I'm also both positive and excited about the release of OxiOne.

Whatever can or can't be added at this stage, i do believe the Oxi will raise the bar for mid priced sequencers and in doing so will clear out all sub-cirklon competition.

CarlosUnch
Common Wiggler

Post by CarlosUnch » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:54 pm

Finnsta wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:59 am
First of all I want to say I greatly look forward to this product and I have the highest hopes for it. I really want you to succeed with this thing.
Theres not much alternatives, the only things I can think of are the keystep pro and the cirklon. The keystep pro is a.ok but not being developed as it should. It's missing a lot of basic things. The cirklon is pretty much unobtainable and unaffordable. You wanna step in between those tho. If you want to win the whole market then you make an affordable cirklon.

Heres a list with functions I really want and need in a sequencer:

- an undo button, I want to be able to either undo the last action (for example 1 played note) or be able to undo the last action type (for example all notes you just played) by hitting shift + undo or something like that. So you can either undo everything you just did or only the last step

There's an undo button, right now it only does one action, just waiting for the RAM available before releasing 1.0. We expect to have 5 actions of undo, shift undo is redo, so you could scroll through 5 states. Cool!

- clear sequence/clear pattern, delete all notes, delete everything pretty much ...
Implemented, you can set on global configuration what you want to delete or keep. Sometimes you are recording live with the keyboard, so deleting the takes would reset the length to 16 steps. Now you can bypass reseting the length so the workflow is streamlined. Some people may prefer reseting length, so yeah, you can choose depending on preference. Cool!

- velocity (MIDI and CV)
Oh boy, Midi and cv really shines on OXI One, by default velocity is linked to amplitude of the AD envelopes, and gate to de decay time. Also user editable. Cool!

- modulation curves which can be pre-selected, drawn live with a knob or programmed on the pad matrix and slewed to make them not stepped.(MIDI and CV, not either or, both at the same time). The tablet would also be a good tool to nicely draw envelopes, would propably work better on it.
This is what we call CC motion recording (there0s a video on this), you can choose the curve for smoothing between steps. Also, when an envelope is created, you can offset it up or down after recording it with the same knob, so the range of the curve moves. There're up to 8 per sequencer and can be routed to any of the 8 cvs, with additional offset and invert control. Cool!

- drum rolls, have a drum channel playing a sequence, go into drum roll mode, hit the pad of that channel, over ride the playing sequence momentarily and fill it with a 16th note drum roll, if you want to put the icing on the cake make it selectable if the drum roll just plays 16th notes or an actual roll you can program in. It would be good if the drum roll only requires one finger, just select the drum roll mode, hit one pad, not having to hold down a pad, then having to hit another one, or even worse, having to use two hands for this. I want to able to quickly make a roll with one hand while I'm doing other stuff with my other hand. It would also be cool if you can roll drum channels which are currently muted. If you want to go next level you make it so the solo/mute/roll functions are all usable at the same time, so you can improvise new sequences with just those 3 functions on the fly.
Drums rolls is something on the to do list, if added where we want, it's side by side with mutes and solos per track. Cool!

- muting/unmuting/soloing tracks NEEDS TO BE easy as fuck, it needs to be doable without looking, one handed.
There're two ways of muting and soloing tracks, one is two button press and the other is one button press in keyboard view. Both are easy in my opinion, you can choose whichever fits best to you. Cool!

- another thing I would like to see is additional rotary encoders on top of the sequencer which are freely mappable. So you can control whatever you want and need at all times. I'm thinking 8 could fit ontop of the grid easily. You're propably thinking: But that makes the whole thing bigger and more expensive, also the developing would take a lot longer etc. ...., I understand that, however, ultimately I think you would want to make one device that gets rid of two other devices at the same time you know, make the other sequencers obsolete. I personally wouldn't mind a HUGE sequencer if that would be the only one I need. I also wouldn't mind paying twice as much as you are aiming for right now. I'm using 3 different sequencers right now, I still feel like I can't cover all the things I want to be able to do perfectly :D
No, there's limits and this is one. You can map up to 8 values per sequencer and motion record them so you don't have to do that manually all the time (you can do 4 at the same time in the CC perform menu, and 1 at all times), highly configurable, you can select which CC each encoder sends. But you are looking for a MIDI controller there, OXI One can do it, not as direct as a dedicated MIDI controller but automation is there for you. Design is final, this thing is developed already, just missing a mini HDMI connector on the back to free the modular guys from all the spaghetti, with the corresponding breakout module. What you describe would be another product we may or we may not release in the future.

- polymetrics for each sequence, different clock dividers for each sequence
This is implemented. Clock division can be randomized per track also. Cool!

- another thing I would like to see is the sequencer not only being able to be clocked from other devices but taking the master role. So you can actually start/stop Ableton Live with it in External Mode. Bonus points if its Ableton Link ready ;). Another thing that is an absolute must have for a sequencer is to have a reset out jack
OXI One can be the master of modular, DAW, and Bluetooth devices like tables at the same time. This thing has bluetooth and is battery powered by the way. It has reset as well. Cool!

"Edit: I know this is extremely unlikely, but is there any chance to have 2 rows of cv? Like it’s arranged now, but 16 more outputs directly below the existing row of cv/gate, for additional modulation"
No, design is final. If we make 16 cv outs people will ask for 32, really.

This this this this this this, make it a modulation MONSTER, make it bigger, twice as high, wider, steeper, idc as long as you pack as much punch into as you you possibly can. Don't rush the release, instead take as long as you can to implement as many functions as requested while prioritizing as you see fit. Given you're already envisioning a Mk2 maybe you should make a Mk2 right away.
You are asking us to design a sequencer for your needs, but what about the children?

"About the sensitive pads, we have been thinking about it quite a lot. More componentes would be involved and hardware would become more expensive. Anywat It could be set as a certain campaing goal feature if a lot of people request it.
On the other hand, editing steps is so fast that you may not probably miss it a lot. Furthermore, you can connect any pad controller or keyboard to Oxi One to record real time."

I really think you should add velocity sensitive pads, you also should offer velocity outputs for the channels, so you can finger drum or play melodies while opening and closing a VCA, from barely opening it to fully opening it. That way you can implement velocity into modular easily. What you would need to do is to implement some sort of "scaling option" so you can choose how much the VCA is allowed to shut down or open up depending on how hard you hit. Some sort of lin/log/exp curve with min and max values.
There're a ton of ways of automating velocity, it can be routed to any cv. What we have is trig envelopes as I said above, VCA ready related on velocity and gate, selectable attack too. So you can use an external velocity sensitive MIDI controller to do this, if you don't like our automation tools. Cool!

Another thing I would love to see is to be able to easily select or draw in velocity envelopes. So you don't have to manually choose the velocity for each note if all you want is your hihats to slow fluctuate in loudness over 4 bars, it's so tedious to do that on the keystep pro, after I'm done setting the velocities for the first bar of the sequence it makes me program the sequence in my DAW and record it into the keystep pro since it's such a pain the ass to do ...
As said above, maaaaany ways of automating velocity ( controlled randomness, LFOs, external MIDI, CV In or all at once...) and then the global vel control offsets those automations. Cool!

"Hi, I’ll definitely be following. I’d Like ability to record the arps and choose the pattern for the arp as well as 1.2 v/o. Also, different random implementations are cool (brownian walk, probability, and probability per step). Good luck and I look forward to this product."

I agree, pendulum, random, brownian and backwards are a must have. If you wanna go next level then add two modes that first play the evens then the odds and vice versa ;).
Tons of randomization, per step, per track, per sequencer, for many different parameters. Cool!

"We could remove the battery if nobody finds it useful and adjust the proce a little bit. Anyway, some doors would be closed for future possible applications if we do it.

I think going the battery route is an ok thing to do but not really neccessary, the product shouldnt suffer from having to have a battery, I'm not gonna take my sequencer to the park or into the living room. If you really want to be mobile you can always buy a powerbank with high capacity. I don't think it's a good idea to
We didn't know how useful is to have a battery until we had it in. Honestly I don't see a way back now and would love to see my gear all with battery. Accidentally pulling the USB cable? no problem at all, everything keeps working. Power cut? "Oh no, I've been working 1 hour in this set and I wasn't able to save... wait! My OXI One is still on!". Really, even if people doesn't like to go to the park, this is too good. Remember there's bluetooth, OXI One with an iPad is a B L A S T, No wires. 10 hour battery. Cool!

Anyways, wall of text, you can see I'm excited and I want this to be an absolute success, whatever you do, you have my support. And again, don't rush it, I don't want this sequencer as quickly as possible, I want it to be the best version it could be when it comes out. So take your time, listen to the community and try to pack as much punch into it as possible. The market is really lacking a proper sequencer sadly. There are many good sequencers, some are even amazing, but they all lack something somehow ...
Thanks for the kind words. Hardware wise, OXI One won't change except for the HDMI as I said. Software wise, OXI One will be in constant development and expansion. There's a ton of things packed, from sequencing to composition tools to performance but we still have a lot ideas for new modes and yes, we have been listening to the community and will continue to do so.

CarlosUnch
Common Wiggler

Post by CarlosUnch » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:39 pm

bmot wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:18 pm
Bloody Nora, what an epic first post! Welcome to the forum finnsta.

Just to say, i agree with pretty much everything finnsta said, especially (1) the wish for at least one velocity sensitive pad (the two on my old RS7000 were fantastic), (2) i am fully onboard with waiting longer / paying a bit more if it means more hardware features, these can't be added later but software can always be updated and (3) I'm also both positive and excited about the release of OxiOne.

Whatever can or can't be added at this stage, i do believe the Oxi will raise the bar for mid priced sequencers and in doing so will clear out all sub-cirklon competition.
First of all, OXI One was made to be as affordable as possible without sacrificing power or robustness. All the components are picked carefully, that's why we can offer such a machine under 600€. Think twice about this. Our competition is at double the price, yet the pricing is closer to the big companies that can manufacture 50.000 units at once and cut on production costs significantly.

Second, OXI One aim is broad. Things that are irrelevant to some are key for others. Making a huge ass sequencer with 32 knobs, 200 vel and pressure sensitive pads, 8 din outputs, 32 cv outputs is definitely a minority thing.

Some people just want to get a little inspiration on composition using a DAW, some may have a semi modular synth that needs a boost and be synced with other instruments, some may just want a touring sequencer where compactness is key, some may need high end tools with an easy learning curve, some may have the dedicated modular sequencer they were looking form, some may really want to go to the park with their iPad and make music, and then, all in between and more.

We won't please everyone and can't aim to do that, It's basically impossible. We would always have to sacrifice something to add something.

CarlosUnch
Common Wiggler

Post by CarlosUnch » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:44 am

Hello everyone!

It is all set!! launching on 4th of May on Indiegogo.

Loopop will release a review video of the OXI One the same day!

All members with VIP reservations will receive a custom link to redeem their corresponding offer.

Cheers!

P.D.: the VIP extra discounted perks will only be available for those who made the 1€ deposit in the past, with the exact email and contact information they filled in to do it.

Anyone else using these links will got their contribution rejected.

bmot
Ultra Wiggler

Post by bmot » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:48 am

Great news, I'm really looking forward to getting mine. You really deserve success with this, the way you've communicated so well throughout the development and listened to all our mad wish lists. Best of luck with the launch!

Nelson Baboon
droolmaster0

Post by Nelson Baboon » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:21 pm

sequencer fanatic, and have owned many of the good ones....

I just found this today. It looks very interesting, and i've signed up for the may 4 pre-release.

Nelson Baboon
droolmaster0

Post by Nelson Baboon » Sun May 02, 2021 8:00 pm

CarlosUnch wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:39 pm

Second, OXI One aim is broad. Things that are irrelevant to some are key for others. Making a huge ass sequencer with 32 knobs, 200 vel and pressure sensitive pads, 8 din outputs, 32 cv outputs is definitely a minority thing.

i think that the size is perfect.

There was the Genoqs Octopus, which was a huge thing. The size contributed to the ui and the functionality, BUT - if the Oxi were huge and packed with extra hardware, I'd have no room for it. So I'd never get one.

And as I recall, the new price for the Octopus was over $3,000. That would also be prohibitively expensive for most, I think.

Nelson Baboon
droolmaster0

Post by Nelson Baboon » Mon May 03, 2021 4:24 pm

ah - sorry. I just think that loopop doesn't get sequencers. or even really like them. I get the sense that he feels that it's his job to occasionally review them, but he'd rather not.

He generally doesn't go into some of the details like - with all of these generative features, where does the oxi go beyond some of the other sequencers with these kind of features.....

and he compares with the fucking Deluge? I mean, the Deluge is a fine competitor to the octatrack, but as i recall it, it is not a step sequencer that should be compared with the more powerful available ones.

he doesn't mention one comparison point though in which the deluge excels (very few people even notice this) - the deluge has a huge tempo range. I forget what it is, but i think it's something like 1 bpm to many thousands. Fuck yeah. and in theory this can be modulated too....

i confess that I wasn't fully concentrating (had this on in the background), but does he do any substantive comparison with, say, the Seq, or the cirklon, or other of the high end sequencers? I hope that the review produces sales for Oxi.....

Richard deHove
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Richard deHove » Mon May 03, 2021 4:29 pm

Nelson Baboon wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 4:24 pm
ah - sorry. I just think that loopop doesn't get sequencers. or even really like them. I get the sense that he feels that it's his job to occasionally review them, but he'd rather not.
Funny you should say that. As I watched the video I thought he seemed very flat and unexcited. I'd better rewatch to check if his eyes were blinking 'SOS'.

Mr.Kus
Common Wiggler

Post by Mr.Kus » Mon May 03, 2021 4:33 pm

Nelson Baboon wrote:
i confess that I wasn't fully concentrating (had this on in the background), but does he do any substantive comparison with, say, the Seq, or the cirklon, or other of the high end sequencers? I hope that the review produces sales for Oxi.....
No I think only vague comparisons against keystep, sq-64, and pyramid in addition to few more words against deluge. I was a bit disappointed too, was expecting more thorough review.

nangu
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by nangu » Mon May 03, 2021 4:59 pm

I took it as him trying not to dig too deeply into parts of the system that are most likely to change before release. Or are still full of bugs.

Reviewing a prototype is nothing like reviewing a finished product.

MDurden
Learning to Wiggle

Post by MDurden » Mon May 03, 2021 5:00 pm

Nelson Baboon wrote:

He generally doesn't go into some of the details like - with all of these generative features, where does the oxi go beyond some of the other sequencers with these kind of features.....

and he compares with the fucking Deluge? I mean, the Deluge is a fine competitor to the octatrack, but as i recall it, it is not a step sequencer that should be compared with the more powerful available ones.

he doesn't mention one comparison point though in which the deluge excels (very few people even notice this) - the deluge has a huge tempo range. I forget what it is, but i think it's something like 1 bpm to many thousands. Fuck yeah. and in theory this can be modulated too....

I thought the review was great and is up to par with his other videos. I don’t think he feels “it’s his job” to review sequencers if he doesn’t want to. I think he’s made it clear he only reviews things that he finds interesting. Pretty sure he gets several requests from many manufacturers to review gear that he turns down. And the feature set of the OXI one is definitely comparable to that of the deluge. How are you going to give your review of a review that you weren’t really watching and had in the background? Lol

Nelson Baboon
droolmaster0

Post by Nelson Baboon » Mon May 03, 2021 5:06 pm

nangu wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 4:59 pm
I took it as him trying not to dig too deeply into parts of the system that are most likely to change before release. Or are still full of bugs.

Reviewing a prototype is nothing like reviewing a finished product.
yes. obviously. all of my comments though, stand. imo.

Nelson Baboon
droolmaster0

Post by Nelson Baboon » Mon May 03, 2021 5:07 pm

MDurden wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:00 pm
Nelson Baboon wrote:

I thought the review was great and is up to par with his other videos. I don’t think he feels “it’s his job” to review sequencers if he doesn’t want to. I think he’s made it clear he only reviews things that he finds interesting. Pretty sure he gets several requests from many manufacturers to review gear that he turns down. And the feature set of the OXI one is definitely comparable to that of the deluge. How are you going to give your review of a review that you weren’t really watching and had in the background? Lol
ah. 24 posts, and new. I'm out. have fun

MDurden
Learning to Wiggle

Post by MDurden » Mon May 03, 2021 5:22 pm

Nelson Baboon wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:07 pm

ah. 24 posts, and new. I'm out. have fun
New to this forum but not to gear. Sounds like you're a sequencer noob not knowing how powerful the deluge and octatrack sequencers are. And saying the Seq is a high end sequencer? It's one of the most basic sequencers out there. The only thing high end about it is the price tag. Have fun with all your gear wisdom displayed by your 9,000+ posts. :yay:

nangu
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by nangu » Mon May 03, 2021 5:46 pm

MDurden might as well have written:

I challenge thee to a duel! Sequencers and pistols at high noon!

LOL! This should be fun.. :popcorn:

Nelson has owned more crazy sequencers than most people will ever see pictures of online. Do not pee in his cornflakes- you will regret it.

MDurden
Learning to Wiggle

Post by MDurden » Mon May 03, 2021 6:03 pm

nangu wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:46 pm

Nelson has owned more cool sequencers than most people could ever hope to see pictures of online. Do not pee in his cornflakes- you will regret it.
Lol, ok well owning lots of sequencers and actually knowing how they work and using them are two completely different things. His comments really don't reflect a good understanding of the ones he mentioned.

Nelson Baboon
droolmaster0

Post by Nelson Baboon » Mon May 03, 2021 6:32 pm

MDurden wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 6:03 pm
nangu wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:46 pm

Nelson has owned more cool sequencers than most people could ever hope to see pictures of online. Do not pee in his cornflakes- you will regret it.
Lol, ok well owning lots of sequencers and actually knowing how they work and using them are two completely different things. His comments really don't reflect a good understanding of the ones he mentioned.
wow. yeah. I don't understand how they work. bye.

MDurden
Learning to Wiggle

Post by MDurden » Mon May 03, 2021 6:44 pm

Nelson Baboon wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 6:32 pm
wow. yeah. I don't understand how they work. bye.
Just from your comments sounded like you have a rudimentary understanding of the mentioned ones, but k byeeeee

Return to “OXI Instruments”